MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT AT FEDEX CORPORATION…APPLY NOW!!!
FedEx Corporation is an American courier company operating all over the world established in the year 1971 by Frederick W. Smith as Federal Express Corporation with its headquarter in Tennessee, Memphis. The name FedEx was coined from the abbreviation of its air division named Federal Express. The company is known for its superb ability to provide up to date tracking of packages.
FedEx is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and offloading of materials and supplies from the truck
- Sorting and packing of packages and materials
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouse
- Adhere strictly to company guidance and safety precautions
- Maintain and keep proper inventory of material and packages
- Prompt arrangement and verification of packages
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- A keen eye for details
- Good communication and planning skills
- Able to meet the physical requirement of the position
- Good customer service and planning skills