MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT AT NIKE INC…APPLY NOW!!!
Nike Inc. is an American worldwide corporation established by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in the year 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports with its headquarter in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America. It deals with the designing, and manufacturing and sales of athletic wears, footwear, accessories and lots more. As of today, it’s regarded as the largest supplier of Athletic wears and apparels.
Nike Inc. is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions. There’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, age, race, color and all other characteristics as protected by the law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and offloading of packages and goods from trucks and vehicles
- Conveying materials from one place to another
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the store
- Adhere strictly to company guidance and safety precautions
- Keep proper inventory of stocks
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated a high level of professionalism
- Good communication and planning skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills