MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT AT WALMART INC…APPLY NOW!!!
Walmart Inc. formerly called Walmart Store is an American retail corporation established in the year 1962 by Sam Walton in Rogers, Arkansas. As at today, Walmart is currently in operation in more than 27 countries of the world and it doubles as the company with the largest revenue in the world as well as being the largest private employer in the world today with its headquarter in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Walmart is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions. There’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, age, race, color and all other characteristics as protected by the law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and offloading of packages and goods from trucks and vehicles
- Conveying materials from one place to another
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the store
- Adhere strictly to company guidance and safety precautions
- Keep proper inventory of stocks
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated a high level of professionalism
- Good communication and planning skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills