MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR CREW MEMBERS IN MCDONALD’S CORPORATION
McDonald’s Corporation which is mostly called as McDonald is an American fast food restaurant established by the McDonald brothers (Richard and Maurice McDonald) in the year 1940 in San Bernardino, California, United States of America. It’s headquarter is in Chicago, Illinois and it’s regarded as the largest restaurant in the world and the second largest private employer in the world today.
McDonald Corporation is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various Restaurant and Corporate Job positions. Working at McDonald has a lot of great and amazing benefits as you would also been given opportunity to improve your skills and there’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers as there is no basis for discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, age, race, color and all other characteristics as protected by the law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in welcoming guest to the restaurant
- Assist in fulfilling customer orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Handle customer request and concerns
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Capable of working with others
- Good communication skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills