RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF PACKAGE HANDLER AT UPS
United Parcel Service mostly referred to as UPS was established in the year 1907 by James E. Casey in Seattle Washington. It is established as a messenger company with the aim of delivering packages throughout the world. Today, UPS has evolved and is currently regarded as the largest package delivery company in the world with its’ headquarter in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
United Parcel Service is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions.
- Loading and offloading of packages and goods from trucks and vehicles
- Conveying materials from one place to another
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Adhere strictly to company guidance and safety precautions
- Keep proper inventory of stocks
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
- High School Diploma
- Highly committed
- Good communication skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills