MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR TEAM MEMBERS IN KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KFC)
Kentucky Fried Chicken mostly referred to as KFC is an American fast food restaurant established by Harland Sanders in the year 1930 with specialization in fried chicken. It’s headquarter is in Louisville, Kentucky and it’s regarded as the second largest restaurant in the world. As of today, it exist in more than 150 countries of the world.
Kentucky Fried Chicken is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions. Working at KFC has a lot of great and amazing benefits as you would also been given opportunity to improve your skills and there’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers as there is no basis for discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, age, race, color and all other characteristics as protected by the law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome guest to the restaurant in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of all guest
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Attending to guest request and complaints
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Highly committed
- Good communication skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills