RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF WAREHOUSE WORKERS IN COCA-COLA PLC
The Coca-Cola Company is an America multinational beverage company founded as Coca-Cola by John Pemberton in 1992 before it was incorporated into The Coca Cola company by A. Griggs Chandler in the year 1892 with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Coca Cola Company is currently seeking for goal oriented, talented, experience and customer service focused individual to fill various positions. There’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers as there is no basis for discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, age, race, color and all other characteristics as protected by the law.
- Regular of operating of forklift in moving goods in and out of the warehouse
- Loading and offloading of products to and from trucks
- Assist in packaging, and labelling of materials and products
- Prompt and regular verification of the quantity and quality of incoming materials
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain and keep proper and up to date documentation of stocks
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
- High School Diploma
- Highly committed
- Good communication skills
- Pay great attention to details
- Good customer service and planning skills