RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CABIN CREW IN CANADA
Canada is a country in North America that comprises three (3) territories, ten (10) provinces. Ottawa is the capital city and Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto as the three other largest cities in the country. It’s regarded as the second-largest country in the world. It has a high-income economy which makes it appealing to the booming job seekers.
We’re currently seeking for dynamic, talented, and experienced individual to serve as Cabin Crew for our various growing clients. As a Cabin Crew, you’re required to have outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, and goal-focused.
- Professionally attend to passenger request and concerns
- Professionally and courteously welcome passengers on board
- Facilitate the safety and comfort of all passengers
- Regularly inspect the airplane for faults and emergency kit
- Cheerfully and professionally assist passengers with their luggage
- Other designated duties and responsibilities
POSITION SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details